links open in new window

Thursday, July 22, 2004

A place to hang your political hat...

There are those who say that the best places to hang out just don't exist in the real world, and I'm inclined to agree. In reference I can give you The White Hart, just about any meeting of The Black Widowers, or many evenings at Callahan's Place (well, two evenings in particular, but only because I have a near-terminal case of paronomasia...)...

Now there's another one:

Back in February, a gent by the name of Steven C. Day started a series over at BuzzFlash called "The Last Chance Democracy Café." Needless to say, I got well and truly hooked on it. Then it went on hiatus and my Thursday mornings became rather dull...

Well, he's back from hiatus with a new episode (HURRAH!), which you can find (along with all the back episodes) here.

Go. Read. Enjoy. This is one set of writings I'd love to see in "dead-tree" format someday...