links open in new window

Saturday, June 19, 2004

Kinda graceful, aren't they?

"I've a right to think," said Alice sharply... "Just about as much right," said the Duchess, "as pigs have to fly." - Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Apropos of nothing whatsoever (yeah, right!), the middle of the night is a good time for the combination of free-association thinking and web surfing.

For some reason my previous post (see below) brought to mind the phrase "porcine aviation," which I'd used in a post a couple of days ago. This naturally morphed into "and pigs might fly," and it was off to the Google search.

In addition to the Alice quote, the most amusing of the sites (and images) I came across was The Flying Pigs and their logos, plus one of the possible benefits of being involved in (dare I say it? you betcha...) ham radio...

(and this one was just plain annoinking...)